Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Improved Policing

Started by LavenderCas [2166080] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
LavenderCas [2166080]

I understand that this game is PVP and crime based, but as a low level player I cant help but feel the game is stacked against me. I just want to sell some stuffed animals and make a profit without getting mugged. So i suggest a policing system that is all pvp to counter muggers and jail breakers. I know there is a detective agency that is a lite version of what I am suggesting although I admit to not being very knowledgeable about it.

 

My thinking is, the police are pvpers who just want to protect and serve Torn citizens. To do this they would need to be part of the career field (i dont know which one, maybe a new one!) they would get a notification when a mugging is going on in their area (If you are in the item market and someone is buy mugging you get an alert which you can ignore or choose to do something about.) If you if you attack the criminal you can put them in prison and confinscate the money they mugged , you could give this back to the mugged party for a reward or you could keep the profits for yourself. 

 

If you are visiting the prison and someone attempts a jail break you can attack them and lock them up to which the city should pay you for protecting the prison system. I'm thinking $500,000 per jail break thwarted. The jailings shouldnt count against the criminals natural nerve very much if at all and you cant jail people doing pve crimes.