Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve dropping

Started by 0ffline [1822187] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
0ffline [1822187]

ive had a few nerve drains of late. Just now I had 7 nerve, took an LSD (no OD), went to drink a bottle and when I did it indicated I had 2 nerve. This occurred just after 750pm so I’m assuming the rollover is wiping for some reason. It’s the third time in the last few days so thought I should mention it.

on safari/ iphone
0ffline [1822187]

Thanks for that! It really blows :/

mine doesn’t appear to be drug related. It specifically happens in the crime menu. I clicked on a 14nerve crime and it deducted 12 nerve and said I couldn’t do the level 14 crime from lack of nerve.

 

id also just consumed four beer.

Fri 22:47:05 - 23/11/18

Connected to: Server: Php1