Not as bad as Fallout 76 :p.
Looking for lvl 15+.
Peaceful, will defend our territory however.
Short chains for those who wish to participate.
10 travel items extra and 8 nerve at the moment, although these are subject to change depending on votes.
The only real requirement is activity.
Been in the faction since I started playing, really supportive and have a lot of great advice!
Played solo for 3 years. These guys finally convinced me to try a faction.
Similar boat myself. I surely don't know everything about Torn but the helpful members of Vault 101 are a wealth of knowledge and assistance to each other
bumpity bump :)
Good faction, nice people....
helpful and friendly
Great group of people, you won't be sorry.
A wild Bump appeared.
"The thing about happiness is that you only know you had it when it's gone. I mean, you may think to yourself that you're happy. But you don't really believe it. You focus on the petty bullshit, or the next job, or whatever. It's only looking back by comparison with what comes after that you really understand, that's what happiness felt like." - Conrad Kellogg, Fallout 4
Oh hey. It's a Fallout Quote....
bump bump bump.
noise made when you setup conveyor belts without a storage end.
B Diddy, the notorious 14th cousin of P
"But I had a point here. A lesson, if you will. There are other organisations out there. And, in time, I'm sure they're going to spoon-feed you their own patented form of bullshit. Ignore the verbage and look at what they're doing. What they're asking you to do. What sort of world they'd have you build and how they're going to pay for it."
- Deacon, Fallout 4
Bumpity bumpity
B U M P
I spy with my little eye, something beginning with B.
Buckfast?