I am a safari user on I ph 6. I drank 18 BOB and get 18 nerves. When I pressed crimes I found only 7 nerve left.
Nerve loss
Started by athaditha [1825082] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I am a safari user on I ph 6. I drank 18 BOB and get 18 nerves. When I pressed crimes I found only 7 nerve left.
Thanks Proxima. Then it must be the bug with safari mobile.