I got hospitalised just as I won 25 points on spin the wheel, it took the 1m from me but I didn't get the points. Is this a bug or just my bad luck?
lost points?
Started by MusicCity [2009902] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Stewie [1494547]
· 2 likes ·
Head back to 'Spin the Wheel'. If you won 25-points, it should credit you them by going back there!
I got hospitalised just as I won 25 points on spin the wheel, it took the 1m from me but I didn't get the points. Is this a bug or just my bad luck?
Head back to 'Spin the Wheel'. If you won 25-points, it should credit you them by going back there!
As Stewie says