I am new to torn . I find it difficult to get a detailed guide about different jobs in torn city. Can someone help me find the post or can anyone make a guide ? ?
Job guide request
Started by renoycb [2192280] on in Tutorials & Guides.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I am new to torn . I find it difficult to get a detailed guide about different jobs in torn city. Can someone help me find the post or can anyone make a guide ? ?
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice