Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Incorrect chat title

Started by Revan [2123633] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Revan [2123633]

I have changed my name today. A friend I had previously chatted with under the old name "Thexan" started a conversation with me today, the chat was closed before they spoke. The chat box itself when it poppped up instead of being titled with their name, has my old name "Thexan". 

Obviously not a big deal, just thought I'd mention it.