Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking.

Started by Brou37 [2152174] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Brou37 [2152174]

I'm looking for a faction that is mostly about making money.  I am not aposed to war but not my priority.  I am active everyday, multiple times a day.  I am currently lvl 15 and still have a lot to learn.  I am also very willing to help new players how ever I can.

I would like a faction that has extra carrying capacity and a boost to battle stats (so I can protect my money, it's all about the money).  I work a lot outside of the game so even though I am on daily and active with making my money I may not be active in chats all the time but when I can I will though.  

Thanks,

Gary16