Hi, I'm wondering if I can turn off my in game computer while programming virus. Will turning off the computer cancel the action of making a virus?
Programming Viruses in TORN
Started by XelaNightmare [2175620] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Hi, I'm wondering if I can turn off my in game computer while programming virus. Will turning off the computer cancel the action of making a virus?
Yes, you can turn it off. You will get an event when the virus is complete.