Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property vault sharing

Started by sKiTzO [619357] on in Properties.

5 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
sKiTzO [619357]

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but. .

I'm currently sharing a vault with my spouse. We both put money in the vault whenever we have money in hand. Sometimes keeping track of who's money is who's is tedious. Has an update ever been mentioned where it currently show total balance.. . What if it was to show two separate balances, one for me an one for my spouse?

I think it would make things alot easier to keep track. What do you think?