The last two days I have been notified that I have not only bought stock, but also placed it on the market for sale. Problem is, I have not bought stock.
STOCKS
Started by Dark-Sentry [2191902] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
The last two days I have been notified that I have not only bought stock, but also placed it on the market for sale. Problem is, I have not bought stock.
Stock Market Logs
ID userID stockID amount of shares price of each share Sold/Bought Time
14690221 2191902 12 1032 shares 953.617 Sold 29/11/18 7:08
14689981 2191902 12 1032 shares 953.737 Put on market 29/11/18 6:28
14688802 2191902 12 1032 shares 958.623 Removed from market 29/11/18 3:50
14683945 2191902 26 199 shares 1186.951 Sold 28/11/18 13:10
14683278 2191902 26 643 shares 1186.951 Sold 28/11/18 10:35
14682728 2191902 26 1 shares 1187.02 Sold 28/11/18 8:20
14682421 2191902 12 1032 shares 968.524 Put on market 28/11/18 7:05
14682420 2191902 26 843 shares 1186.688 Put on market 28/11/18 7:05
14681293 2191902 12 1032 shares 970.357 Removed from market 28/11/18 2:19
14681292 2191902 26 843 shares 1185.761 Removed from market 28/11/18 2:19
14680448 2191902 26 843 shares 1185.882 Put on market 28/11/18 0:01
14680447 2191902 12 1032 shares 970.287 Put on market 28/11/18 0:01
14680446 2191902 26 843 shares 1185.882 Removed from market 28/11/18 0:01
14680445 2191902 12 1032 shares 970.287 Removed from market 28/11/18 0:01
14679873 2191902 15 2182 shares 458.4 Sold 27/11/18 21:58
14679707 2191902 15 2182 shares 458.416 Put on market 27/11/18 21:30
14679706 2191902 26 843 shares 1186.209 Put on market 27/11/18 21:30
14679705 2191902 12 1032 shares 970.149 Put on market 27/11/18 21:30
14677898 2191902 15 2182 shares 458.184 Bought 27/11/18 17:41
14677892 2191902 26 843 shares 1185.322 Bought 27/11/18 17:41
14677887 2191902 12 1032 shares 968.788 Bought 27/11/18 17:40
14670867 2191902 30 19811 shares 631.855 Sold 26/11/18 19:18
14670756 2191902 30 19811 shares 632.106 Put on market 26/11/18 18:56
14670755 2191902 30 19811 shares 632.106 Removed from market 26/11/18 18:56
14670754 2191902 30 19811 shares 632.106 Put on market 26/11/18 18:56
14670465 2191902 30 19811 shares 630.957 Bought 26/11/18 18:10
i see in the logs that you bought a ticker, and have been buying and selling stocks. i do NOT however see any indication that this was not done by you (you were not hacked).
I HAVE NOT bought stock though. I never bought the 1032 shares, the 843 shares or the 2182 shares. I did the first 5 lARGE purchases and did not realize that they had to be put on the market to get your money back. I msged another user and he told me I had to wait for them to be sold. I decided I would not use the stock market after that.
So how did those off, random numbers of stock purchases happen?
What is happening is you are buying those stocks from other players, and your purchases were taken from multiple sale offers from other players, but they look like individual sales.
I HAVE NOT bought stocks from other players. This entire thing makes NO sense. My laptop is finger print activated, no one can get into it. I did not buy those stocks. It's weird.