Hello, I am currently looking for a spouse with PI to share (airstrip + pilot), I will pay all the rent or upkeeps, chat me :D (willing to pay 350k per day). And i am very active person. You can kick me out if i fail to pay one day late.
Upkeep PI
Started by Lighterindadark [2189265] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
Hello, I am currently looking for a spouse with PI to share (airstrip + pilot), I will pay all the rent or upkeeps, chat me :D (willing to pay 350k per day). And i am very active person. You can kick me out if i fail to pay one day late.