Whenever I try to attack someone it says that they are new even though they are like age 5 or higher. People mug me but when I try to mug back it says they are new and cannot be attacked. People I have attacked before I cannot attack either and it again says they are new. Help, please!
Cant attack anyone
Started by Fratty75 [2191194] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Anyone under 14 days old cannot be attacked by players older than that. You just need to find older players.
Whenever I try to attack someone it says that they are new even though they are like age 5 or higher. People mug me but when I try to mug back it says they are new and cannot be attacked. People I have attacked before I cannot attack either and it again says they are new. Help, please!
Anyone under 14 days old cannot be attacked by players older than that. You just need to find older players.
You are over two weeks now, out of new player protection which expires at 14 days.
They are still in it. Just wait a couple days until they are over 14 days old and you will be able to attack them again.
Even better, train your stats so they cant beat you.