Been trying to level up but I seem stuck on level three, would appreciate if I got some pointers or some extra items from any helpful players.
Please help a noobie
Started by Ninja_Hacker [2198404] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Been trying to level up but I seem stuck on level three, would appreciate if I got some pointers or some extra items from any helpful players.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Attack more people. You'll get there just my adivce is try and win more then your loosing....
Youll get there bud. Dont stop keep pushin ;)
a level per day really isn't bad pace at all for the first ten or so levels. just keep playing normally, you're doing fine. no need to be in even more of a hurry.
As already said, a level a day for the first ten levels or so is good. It will slow down but that's fine. Check out Baldr's Basic Advice, he has a list of easy leveling targets on the thread you can use for leveling up. Just aim for hitting level 15 by age 30, that's not really hard to do but a good goal. Also it's a game so enjoy the ride lol.
I clicked thinking this was another begging thread, but was pleasantly surprised.
R+
The advice I give to all new players, is to spend your energy evenly between stats and attacks.
You need to improve your stats a bit to be able to kill higher level targets, which will help you level faster. Plus training, doing crimes, and basically everything else in torn gives exp towards levels. Itll take a good 2-4 weeks to hit level 15 (people can do it faster, but for an average new player, your right on track).
Also, be sure to buy 100 plushies or beers from bits n Bob's daily. They can be sold to traders for 50,000$+ daily, which can be used for better weapons/armour, and will also help u defeat higher level targets and level up faster.
I would do my missions and train. I would lvl that way.I didnt lvl by attacking all the time. That will eventually get you into trouble.