The Torn newspaper currently has a Crossword puzzle, but I just searched the forums for instructions on how to fill it in and found nothing. How do you place letters in the boxes? I have tried clicking on the individual boxes, and going to the larger version. Thank you all for any help.
Crossword Instructions
Started by BlastyShootalot [2032869] on in Tutorials & Guides.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
The Torn newspaper currently has a Crossword puzzle, but I just searched the forums for instructions on how to fill it in and found nothing. How do you place letters in the boxes? I have tried clicking on the individual boxes, and going to the larger version. Thank you all for any help.
you need to do it on paper or you can just download the image and fill in the blank
You can edit using paint