hello, recently I have been searching for items in the coty however over the last week or so I have been unable to find a single item, prior to that I was always able to find minimum of 4-5 up to 10-15, I have awareness 5 so would assume I have a leg up on the average player, however haven’t found anything in quite awhile, was not sure if there is an issue with the coding or if map is indeed broken, have talked to a couple other players who have said the Same thing, PS I play on iPhone with safari browser
City Map Broken
Started by Kayli [112309] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
hello, recently I have been searching for items in the coty however over the last week or so I have been unable to find a single item, prior to that I was always able to find minimum of 4-5 up to 10-15, I have awareness 5 so would assume I have a leg up on the average player, however haven’t found anything in quite awhile, was not sure if there is an issue with the coding or if map is indeed broken, have talked to a couple other players who have said the Same thing, PS I play on iPhone with safari browser
So do I and it works fine for me, just checked and I found a Throwing Knife. I’ve never found as many items as you claim to have found and I’m fully upgraded for awareness, so maybe you’re just going through a lean spell.
I swear the last time I found anything I picked up 10 items, will keep checking thanks fluffy