Hi sons, i sent a message to Vysdel-senpai and as a shill I got this error but it was my first message in some 20 minutes
https://prnt.sc/lrle9y
P.S. FE would like some development
did you click the send button twice due to any lag or anything?
chances are it sent the first time but the double click resorted in the error popping up
only once
what browser, os and platform are you using? any addons or scripts?
is it possible that the click registered as a double click?
can you please provide us with an update here?
Sorry m8 dont login much.
Firefox 64 on Linux x64, Ubuntu 18.04. uBlock Origin and no scripts.
is it possible that your browser registered the click as a double click?
Let me check its code, I'm sure I can confirm this for you.
No, it's fine. Problem was not a client side error, it was server side.
if Vysdel2 can confirm I sent the message twice, ofc
I'm having trouble opening a chat box on every player I click to send a message
Hello
Are you able to recreate the issue?
Thanks
**** knows, I got DP.
I am closing the report, please post back if you experience any issues in the future.