Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by Mary [2161411] on in Trading Post.

9 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Mary [2161411]

This is a list of different scammers and buy muggers that i know of. If you know of one please send me a mail, do not post a comment here. This is information only so no comments please. This is only meant to educate player on who different scammers are and how they work.

 

Scammers:

ROYALKILLERZLS (2180965)   Tries to make a trade, and adds less items than agreed on, or for services such as revives he asks for the revive before pay and then does not send money.

 

 

 

CarlJhonson (2128050) Asks for loans and to borrow money, then blocks and does not pay back.

 

BUY MUGGERS

 

.
Monarch [2044600]

Niceee, might want to make a google spreadsheets where you can easily look up the names of the people. Your list might get very long!
Mary [2161411]

Archimedean, I am not a blackmailer, i just didnt want to be ripped off by you. Also you are a scammer and a multi, so please do not talk.
Destructive [2229426]

YOU ARE! YOU CANT HANDLE COMPETITION! YOU BLACKMAILED ME! You are a nasty nasty scammer. I will show the world what a bag of scum you are.
Mary [2161411]

Lol how did I scam you? I never got any money or items from you or did any trades with you. So how am I a scammer?