Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Zero GFX

Started by Zero_Effect [1996560] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Zero_Effect [1996560]

 

Hello community!


I'm not that great, but it's something I'm working on. Lemme know what you think ^^ 
Please see examples of my work below. Note: Different resolutions rn because I wasn't sure what would look best-- lmk what you prefer :)

Prices: Because I'm so new at making this just offer me something fair. I'll update this later after making a few more ^^

Sigs

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Profile Pic 

[image: i.imgur.com]  ** My first Torn customer ^^

[image: i.imgur.com] Just a sample of some of my work :)