How do I add wallpaper to Freebies section of Newspaper?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
How do I add wallpaper to Freebies section of Newspaper?
On PC, right click the image and select 'Save Image As'
Navigate to the downloaded image then right click 'Select As Wallpaper'
Alternatively you can right click the image shown in the newspaper and select 'Save As Wallpaper'
On Android, long press then save, go to Gallery to look for the downloaded image to select as your wallpaper.
I am pretty sure he meant that he had a wallpaper that he wanted to the freebies section of the newspaper.
Ohhh, I see now.