Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drug Usage

Started by Cba [516605] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 213 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cba [516605]

When we use drugs why can't the effects wear off slowly as the drug cool down time decreases ?

 

for example....Xanax has an effect on the passive stats and they stay down until the cool down time finishes. Why can't the passive stats increase back to our normal stats slowly as the cool down time goes down
Claire [1971751]

It makes sense because as the drug cooldown decreases our character should become sober accordingly. I'd like to see this change. 
Kobie [2156358]

But by that logic...the positive effects should wear off as well. i.e 250 extra energy ===> slowly decreasing back to 0 extra energy. That would be the end of stacking 1000 energy for happy jumps / attacking. 
PamPamIu [2142253]

without stacking, i doubt citizen who likes to war will feel piss? I mean they cannot stack for war. but if you line up 10 targets, pop a xan and hit away, xanax still useful, same as training in gym. just no more stacking for war and happy jump using xan.
Wiber [2065939]

Losing the ability to stack xanax would be disastorous. Chaining would become a nightmare and happy jumps impossible. Things like chainwatch would also become more difficult.

Also what about drugs like LSD. How the heck are non-xanax users going to stack at all? Who would take LSD to get two hits in followed by hours of their stat boost dwindling down. 

Who would bother with vicodin anymore?

Nah, take this one back o the drawing board.
MRP [587107]

I don't think this is the case for positive effects. Instead, they can make drugs that provide stat increase to wear off over time too. Ketamine, Vicodine etc... All extra energy, nerve, happiness and hp gained should remain unchanged.
Taburisu [295365]

I understand the reasoning, but not with application. 

To be fair, the side effect wear off the moment the drug cool down is over. How come that's not enough? 

Personally, I don't see this worth a change, or to be treated like mug protection that wear off in 12hrs time. 
PamPamIu [2142253]

you can stack with e special jp...and I use lsd because its cheap...so..I use lsd in chain too..so..idk..im pathetic little hobo I guess.....