It seems really lame that you have to wait for the entire timer to finish counting down before a race starts even if all the spots are filled in the first min. Even when the timer finished its count down a new countdown of a min or two starts. I propose that as soon as all open spots in a race are filled that the timer be reduced to 5 min to give time in case anyone wants to switch cars. The way it is now seems to be not thought out well and wasteful of time.
Races
Started by Psyleck [2183768] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
It seems really lame that you have to wait for the entire timer to finish counting down before a race starts even if all the spots are filled in the first min. Even when the timer finished its count down a new countdown of a min or two starts. I propose that as soon as all open spots in a race are filled that the timer be reduced to 5 min to give time in case anyone wants to switch cars. The way it is now seems to be not thought out well and wasteful of time.
I get your point. Sometimes I like to watch the race i'm in but one hour later I tend to forget
I know Ched said no to this in the past due to high racing skill would be gained faster or something along those lines, but honestly it just artificially makes racing worse.
The weight serves no legitimate purpose besides artificially slowing growth and making racing more of a chore for any travel runners to take part in.