I know there was a post about the bears game last night that got refunded. Same thing happened to me, but I just now got refunded on the Seattle game that's happening right now. There an issue with NFL games currently?
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I know there was a post about the bears game last night that got refunded. Same thing happened to me, but I just now got refunded on the Seattle game that's happening right now. There an issue with NFL games currently?
Im curious as well. Had a large bet on seattle i was banking on
This is what happens when Ched is too cheap to employ staff he doesnt even pay
My last three bets were refunded. All were NFL bets.
Well, my last two have been refunded. Of course it didnt refund my Steelers loss though hah.
this is my fourth NFL refund in 2 days
I had 2 yesterday (I bet on the Cowboys to win, and then the Bears to win) and today I had the Seattle game refund as well. Pretty frustrating knowing I lost money straight up, with no explanation given that I can find.
This is getting really frustrating!! The profit loss is getting redic
I thought bookie 2.0 was going to prevent these issues?!?!
...Hockey bets haven't been canceled...?? This makes 0 sense