SORRY.
The money is being sent. My mom was in a accident of an unusual sort.
I have been ridiculed and laughed at by the community. The lottery has ended prematurely and all(two people) who participated will receive double the amount, that is they will each receive 200k in the next week. Please post here when you receive the money.
Its extracurricular ,triangle scam .dont do anything that seems to good to be true..
no its real
you'll see, its like a lottery but player based though mines fair
One person has joined
There have been a ton of lotteries held by players and none of em succeeded either no participants or they scammed em.
what makes yours different?
You wont' be able to tell how it's different until it is over
Thank you for the question though. I want to be transparent.
Any suggestions on how to make it different?
I mean you could do something apparent like perhaps do a few lotteries where people just pick a number and join the pot.
well you need people to trust you first
how about you gimme 5m first and them i contribute 100k
Hmm. Sorry that's not how it works
Sorry but people would be skeptical even if the most well established player decided to run a lottery, I wouldn't bother if I were you
thx for your concern
The fact that there is a poll asking if it is a scam tells you all you need to know
Hmmm. Sorry that's not how that 'on the top' Works
I'm sorry the payment has not been received. Sending it now. Plz post here when you receive it. Thx