Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need help understanding this attack.

Started by 312 [2104522] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 182 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

312 [2104522] ×1 PeasantGamer [2110551] ×1

312 [2104522]

So I was attacked today by a guy and I did more damage to him then he has life, but he won the fight. I’m not understanding how this happened.  I did a total of 1,680 damage and his life total is 1,587. So how did I lose?

Mentions: 312 [2104522] · PeasantGamer [2110551]

shaz1 [270923]

Life will increase by X amount (depending on your maximum life & other things) every 5 minutes if it is below max.

He started attacking you at 22:34:55, 5 seconds prior to the life increase, and lost 326 life on the first attack.

Come 22:35:00, his life increased by X amount therefore causing him to be able to survive the 1,680 damage

Hope this is clear enough

 
312 [2104522]

Thank you very much for clearing that up. I didn’t think it was possible to gain 100 life per tick so that’s where my confusion was. 
shaz1 [270923]

Normally you'd get 6% increase per tick due to medical facility, which already comes to about 95 life for him.

Adding 95 to his 1,587 life = 1,682. Just enough to survive the 1,680 damage