3 weeks ago I reset my merits and completely boosted the finding merit to max and since I've saved every item I've found the greatest being a motorcycle helmet and lots of random items I'm going to make 20 mystery boxes one will contain the helmet the others will contain a few random items found around torn and some sweets in each box the box will cost 2 million buts it's worth the risk you could be the lucky one I I will send your box as soon as I recieve a message from you and then payment, after you purchase if you could and don't mind just write in this thread what you won and then we can count down the 20 to the lucky helmet winner
Mystery boxes!!!
Started by Killa1234 [620226] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 18 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
3 weeks ago I reset my merits and completely boosted the finding merit to max and since I've saved every item I've found the greatest being a motorcycle helmet and lots of random items I'm going to make 20 mystery boxes one will contain the helmet the others will contain a few random items found around torn and some sweets in each box the box will cost 2 million buts it's worth the risk you could be the lucky one I I will send your box as soon as I recieve a message from you and then payment, after you purchase if you could and don't mind just write in this thread what you won and then we can count down the 20 to the lucky helmet winner