Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Categorizing Friends List

Started by Dusteh [1656134] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Dusteh [1656134]

It gets confusing to have a large list of friends, most of it you tend to forget person x and why you added him as a friend.
I add friends for various reasons, trading partners, company members, faction members, revives, clients, etc and I assume 
someone is doing the same. 

I have a suggestion, perhaps we add labels (colored or text) as a way to categorize our group of friends.


Example: 
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]