So I have been looking on all the company specials, I noticed they got quite good compared to ones that were on beginning (kudos to the Torn team for that!). But what sticks into my eyes is the Salt Shaker of Mining Company that is by far the most useless company special I ever seen but like seriously.
You get an item that does nothing and nobody buys cause its, well, useless.
Dunno what went wrong there, well I do - I assume it was supposed to be a rarity for trading but it failed.
Anyway this my proposition for rework:
Dark (Salty) Sight - Passive = +20% Accuracy or +6% Critical Hit Rate
Lore: You are in mine, all darkness around you and salt dust so your eyesight gets improved! (spare of comments it should get worse)
Alot of companies have 3 passives or even 4 so its ok.
The bonuses are top mods bought-able at missions - so basically it isn't much except it isn't limited to one weapon (maybe too powerful???)
As it might be too powerful I also suggest (AS A MUST) swapping that one (level 1 company) with Preserved Meat - 25 points - Boost current life to 150% of maximum (level 10 company) considering that is also not really that much of a powerful company special but should be rather basic.
Anyway that is MY suggestion, and to be honest I don't like it much but couldn't think of anything better at the moment.
So let's make this thread mostly about voting of Salt Shaker special being reworked (to something not useless) on the first place.
Just in case anyone likes my suggestion I'll make a 3 option poll to see people's opinion