Hey. I've just moved up into Class A and the the I have been using in B is an EVO. What is the best way to move forward? Buy a new car or stick with what I have? Plus should I just keep entering races or do some custom races for DS?
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Hey. I've just moved up into Class A and the the I have been using in B is an EVO. What is the best way to move forward? Buy a new car or stick with what I have? Plus should I just keep entering races or do some custom races for DS?
You're going to need a fully upgraded class A car, that's 266 racing points if you skip safety upgrades. I would work on this before worrying about DS.
Hopefully you have been saving some points to start upgrading a class A car.
The evo might work initially in class A especially on dirt at low DS, but as your DS increases you're going to find everyone has fully upgraded class A cars, if not many of them. Eventually your evo will not be able to earn you racing points and you'll get stuck.
My vote would probably be a tarmac NSX for your first A car.
Also if you haven't done so find and read Baldr's racing FAQ and RD_'s upgrade guide.
Nice one thanks