Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LIVE Chatbot for Races.

Started by Bae [2203056] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bae [2203056]

Hey guys!

This is my first post since I've joined Torn and I just have to say I'm loving it so far and hope to keep playing for a while and to meet more of you soon!

With that out of the way, one thing I feel has been missing is the idea of communicating with all racers that are involved in watching a live race at the Race Track unfold.

I know some people may not even watch the races, and of course they can just watch replays if they wish, but for those of use who do, be it because of boredom or having multiple monitors, I think it would be really fun to be able to communicate with those I'm racing with, to taunt, make excuses for my Civic, or discuss upgrades and their cars with people who are doing the same thing as me, a good way to meet new people and what not.

The idea is based around a chat for that specific race and participants, not an overall racing chat.

Just a small idea but thought it might be fun, look forward to hearing what others have to say,

Cheers.
Claire [1971751]

Interesting idea, but I am pretty sure that nobody actually watches the races and the racers don't really have anything to talk about really. I R+ed though.
Danksta [2204793]

I agree with you... We should at least have a temporary chat window open up at the bottom that would allow us to chat with our fellow racers and check up on the race from time to time. I agree with Claire about not many people watching - they take way too long to start and it's pretty slow paced when it's live. A chat window that might even include the race map would be awesome because we can check up on our races while still remaining productive! Good post btw, I'm slso new and have been enjoying the races as well :)