Does anyone recall when and why the individual market prices for the sent game pieces changed? I probably haven't checked in a few years, but the price of the Senet Board has dropped from around 50m-75m down to under 10m, while the black and white pieces have risen from 500k/750k to 10m. The trade in at the museum appears to be the same, a board and 10 game pieces for 2k points. Any idea what caused this?
Senet Game Set
Started by Alexis [29052] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Does anyone recall when and why the individual market prices for the sent game pieces changed? I probably haven't checked in a few years, but the price of the Senet Board has dropped from around 50m-75m down to under 10m, while the black and white pieces have risen from 500k/750k to 10m. The trade in at the museum appears to be the same, a board and 10 game pieces for 2k points. Any idea what caused this?
I'm guessing it's just supply & demand, it's possible the supply was altered when city finds was changed to the new system?
Yes the change occurred a few weeks/months after the city find system was changed.
All artifacts are pretty rare city finds now.
But i too find it curious why the senet board is now valued the same or close to the pawns.
Im guessing they are both equally as rare finds as each other.
This is one of those circumstances where a player of a particulary intrepid nature could 'fix' the market to the 'right' level.
ie senet board ..
I found a senet board a few days ago. Got happy because I actually found something of value for once, after MONTHS of shit.
Then I saw they were worth 7m. I used to sell senet boards for upto 120 fking million... >.<