Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Training/happiness issue

Started by Jess- [2180656] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jess- [2180656]

Title: Training/Happiness Issue

I have a PI that gives me 5025 happiness. Recently I stacked my energy to 1000 used 5 DVD's and an Ecstasy. And for some reason I ended up with 10k happiness after the Ecstasy, when I think it should have been around 35k. My timer did not run out asai checked andait had around 10 minutes. Would it be possible that someone checks the event logs to see what happened. As I don't have the DVDs anymore,  I'm sure I used them and I'm worried about using more 
Warlock [881031]

Are you sure your happiness was full when you started? Did you od recently? 

 

Are you 100% the timer didn’t run up? 

 

Are you sure you didn’t get scammed and use the wrong item? What is your booster cd at? 

 

Have you tried gitting gud? 
Grif [882958]

you didnt use any 16/12 you only used candy
239156819421806562018-12-16 00:43:40Happy12,9165,025-7,891/events.php? 
239131214621806562018-12-15 22:33:39Happy12,98612,916-70/gym.php?step=train&rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239131064021806562018-12-15 22:32:34Happy13,48012,986-494/gym.php?step=train&rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239131033221806562018-12-15 22:32:15Happy6,74013,4806,740/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239131016921806562018-12-15 22:32:08Happy6,7056,74035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239131014321806562018-12-15 22:32:07Happy6,6706,70535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239131012521806562018-12-15 22:32:06Happy6,6356,67035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239131010221806562018-12-15 22:32:05Happy6,6006,63535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239131008321806562018-12-15 22:32:04Happy6,5656,60035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239131006521806562018-12-15 22:32:03Happy6,5306,56535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239131003821806562018-12-15 22:32:02Happy6,4956,53035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130992621806562018-12-15 22:31:57Happy6,4606,49535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130991521806562018-12-15 22:31:57Happy6,4256,46035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130990121806562018-12-15 22:31:56Happy6,3906,42535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130988221806562018-12-15 22:31:55Happy6,3556,39035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130984221806562018-12-15 22:31:53Happy6,3206,35535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130982121806562018-12-15 22:31:52Happy6,2856,32035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130979721806562018-12-15 22:31:51Happy6,2506,28535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130977921806562018-12-15 22:31:50Happy6,2156,25035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130972421806562018-12-15 22:31:48Happy6,1806,21535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130967321806562018-12-15 22:31:47Happy6,1456,18035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130963621806562018-12-15 22:31:46Happy6,1106,14535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130960021806562018-12-15 22:31:44Happy6,0756,11035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130956621806562018-12-15 22:31:43Happy6,0406,07535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130950621806562018-12-15 22:31:41Happy6,0056,04035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130947121806562018-12-15 22:31:39Happy5,9706,00535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130944621806562018-12-15 22:31:39Happy5,9355,97035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130941721806562018-12-15 22:31:38Happy5,9005,93535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130937221806562018-12-15 22:31:37Happy5,8655,90035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130932621806562018-12-15 22:31:36Happy5,8305,86535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130929121806562018-12-15 22:31:35Happy5,7955,83035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130925921806562018-12-15 22:31:34Happy5,7605,79535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130922621806562018-12-15 22:31:33Happy5,7255,76035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130920121806562018-12-15 22:31:32Happy5,6905,72535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130917821806562018-12-15 22:31:31Happy5,6555,69035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130915921806562018-12-15 22:31:30Happy5,6205,65535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130913321806562018-12-15 22:31:29Happy5,5855,62035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130911521806562018-12-15 22:31:28Happy5,5505,58535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130908821806562018-12-15 22:31:27Happy5,5155,55035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130906421806562018-12-15 22:31:26Happy5,4805,51535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130903421806562018-12-15 22:31:25Happy5,4455,48035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130901021806562018-12-15 22:31:24Happy5,4105,44535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130894721806562018-12-15 22:31:23Happy5,3755,41035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130892421806562018-12-15 22:31:22Happy5,3405,37535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130888921806562018-12-15 22:31:21Happy5,3055,34035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130885921806562018-12-15 22:31:20Happy5,2705,30535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130881821806562018-12-15 22:31:19Happy5,2355,27035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130878621806562018-12-15 22:31:18Happy5,2005,23535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130873621806562018-12-15 22:31:17Happy5,1655,20035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130868821806562018-12-15 22:31:16Happy5,1305,16535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130864521806562018-12-15 22:31:15Happy5,0955,13035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130854721806562018-12-15 22:31:12Happy5,0605,09535/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239130845821806562018-12-15 22:31:10Happy5,0255,06035/item.php?rfcv=5c158075b947a 
239027331621806562018-12-15 13:50:43Happy5,1005,025-75/item.php? 
239024696421806562018-12-15 13:36:44Happy5,0255,10075/item.php?rfcv=5c15031476f04 
238926741221806562018-12-15 02:55:14Happy5,1005,025-75/item.php? 
238923701321806562018-12-15 02:38:31Happy5,0255,10075/item.php?rfcv=5c1468c4a26c0 
238861662121806562018-12-14 21:16:35Happy5,1005,025-75/city.php? 
238849611621806562018-12-14 20:18:15Happy5,0255,10075/item.php?rfcv=5c140eda8a3a9
14/12

 you hit the cron and your happy reset
238783573521806562018-12-14 15:00:02Happy5,02510,0505,025/item.php?rfcv=5c13c4dccdee3 
238783428421806562018-12-14 15:00:00Happy17,5255,025-12,500
/item.php?rfcv=5c13c4dccdee3
Jess- [2180656]

Hi the candy for was used this morning. The edvds happened yesterday and I just now learned where to report it.
Delta [2049998]

At the bottom of Grif's message you can see that you hit the happy reset and went from 17,525 happy to 5025 happy.