So I recently join the medical job and it says I need 10 medical points to promote my rank. My question is how long do I have to wait to get a med points? Is it like the same as the company jobs where we have to wait 1 day to get it or is something else?
Job points
Started by ritualava [2126566] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
So I recently join the medical job and it says I need 10 medical points to promote my rank. My question is how long do I have to wait to get a med points? Is it like the same as the company jobs where we have to wait 1 day to get it or is something else?
If you have the stats necessary for the next rank, it will take 5 days to collect the necessary job points to promote your rank. This will have to be done 5 (or 6) times. You get job points depending on your rank and they are given every day.