Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for work

Started by GarrettGoodwin [2208508] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
9 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
GarrettGoodwin [2208508]

I'm a totally new player as of an hour ago and I'm looking for a job. I'm not sure what I need or what people will be looking for but if I'm able to get something better then the crappy jobs you start with that'd be awesome.

If not can someone please tell me what I should focus on for my first month around here company/job wise.