Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack Freezing

Started by OwwwMyLeg [1907363] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
OwwwMyLeg [1907363]

I've found a minor issue with Blackjack where if I call 'Insurance' and lose, doubling down causes the game to freeze. I can fix this by exiting to the casino and going back into the game, but I lose the ability to double down.

I've played Blackjack for a long time but I've never noticed this before. It has happened twice today.

I'm using Google Chrome.
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Do you have any scripts/mods that might be causing issues? Have you tried clearing your cache? Anything else with your setup changed recently?
OwwwMyLeg [1907363]

I don't have any scripts or mods installed. At least, none that I'm aware of. Nothing has been changed. I guess I just hadn't noticed this before.
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor

steps to replicate: insurance (not a 21), double down on the same turn?

if this is the case, i believe its just a simple logic error: you (by the developer 's intention) must double down on the first move u make. because u called insurance, you lost the ability to double down. 

they either have to disable the double down button, or allow said action to happen on the server side