Hello there! I don't know if it's same with other people using Mobile but anytime I go to CT, my phone keeps hanging or maybe the browser. I'm curious if it's not designed for mobile
CT on Mobile
Started by -BlueRabbit- [1740500] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Hello there! I don't know if it's same with other people using Mobile but anytime I go to CT, my phone keeps hanging or maybe the browser. I'm curious if it's not designed for mobile
Hi there, apologies for the late response. Are you still experiencing this issue?
Hello
Thanks for reporting, we will think, how to optimize CT for mobile devices for the next CT release
Now, closing the issue