I have not played CT for several years and after stumbling around for three hours in there, I'm embarrassed to admit I'm utterly lost. Where do I have to go to start the main quest please?
Lost In CT
Started by Ekko_ [1621978] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I have not played CT for several years and after stumbling around for three hours in there, I'm embarrassed to admit I'm utterly lost. Where do I have to go to start the main quest please?
There is no main quest. Just wandering around playing mini-games and hoping to find some stuff, santa, and keys/chests.
They removed those "quests". Now it is just pure fun with unlimited steps.
Edit: I guess if you want a goal explore the map for chest keys and energy drinks.
Thanks for the replies. I guess they removed the quests initially to load test the servers and the storylines will be released over the next few days. I can't see a hardcore rollplaying community like Torn being satisfied with just running around collecting coins. Thanks again.
Don't get your hopes up... they didn't have quests last year either. I don't know about before that, since last year was my first xmas town, but this year's is the same as last year's, just with more areas added, like the prison. So... I don't think there will be quests.