Sugarvalves on holiday? >.>
Delete me
Started by L4suicide [15699] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 9 likes ·
I vote everyone who's reserved a post this thread is rounded up into a single faction which is then DBd. - Penicillin [1517799] Committee
· 7 likes ·
You are kind of putting yourself in an awkward position by going this route. These were the terms of your original contest: [image: i.imgur.com] The person who voted the most never had the right to switch the target after the … - four [254727]
· 7 likes ·
Nice scam L4, not falling for it again
Sugarvalves on holiday? >.>
Reserved
Reserved for later entry xD
39th main pls xo
you dont have the db merits yet? ffs let me catch up!
I think you should drop it on us, just to rub it in mega's face that you now have the DB merits... and that he'll forever be 2nd in award ranking xD
Reserved
Reserved
I vote everyone who's reserved a post this thread is rounded up into a single faction which is then DBd.
You are kind of putting yourself in an awkward position by going this route.
These were the terms of your original contest:
[image: i.imgur.com]
The person who voted the most never had the right to switch the target after the contest ended. They only controlled the timing within a four week period. You might want to rethink after a re-read of the rules.
Reserved for Multimar (MMCP)
Nice scam L4, not falling for it again
140 characters minimum essay? Do you also require MLA format with a Works Cited page?
Have you refunded the money of your previous
How much did SA pay you to do this community event instead of dropping it on them? Has the DB been entirely paid for by others by now?
I have no idea who the second highest was
I’m already in an awkward position, at the end of the day I still have free will and a zero care factor
Well with sugarvalves disappearing after promising to sort this competition out... and no entries.. I’ll cancel this.
merry Christmas?
Awww, I was preparing an entry :(
With any luck it’s just posponed.. I’ve just not heard word of whether the staff involved have settled things >.>