Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying loses

Started by _Gabriel_ [1620993] on in Attacking.

5 replies · 257 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Betrayer [1870130]

Don't trust this guy! Got paid a few times in the beginning so I thought he could be trusted. Did 100 attacks last weekend and expected a payment. It's now been a week and I haven't been paid, I've messaged him in both chat and messages multiple times but have been ignored.