Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas Town - Key Drops

Started by BaronVonDude [2169790] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

BaronVonDude [2169790]

Hey, I noticed over the first few days I got a key, here and there. Now, that said I walked everywhere... A LOT. However I work at a desk and am on for about 8-9 hours a day. 

I noticed a few changes between yesterday, to today including some problematic areas, GREAT! But..... Keys stopped dropping entirely. Not sure why. Can someone look into this? 
BioHazLOL [2193731]

It's probably been about a day since I saw my last key. Burned through all of them on the mass chest spawns at the car park and have yet to find a single other one. Kinda seems like everything else is spawning less and less as well. Saw 3-5 combo chests a day or two ago, none since; items seem to come in clumps of 4-6 every eight hours when it was 6-12 in the same time period a couple days ago. Not sure if it's them fine tuning to the spawn rates or if it's just my bad luck. I kinda thought I'd see MORE items after getting 3 ornaments with a total 4% boost, but that's still a drop in the bucket in terms of actual boosting, so who knows. I really hope to see more items, especially keys, in the coming days or some quests with sweet rewards because this and the stuttering/wonky controls are both making me give up really quickly.
Jamin [1265909]

Played probably 1-2 hours each day since it released and still yet to find any sort of key. Thank god for combination chests 
Lady-Vader [2072457]

I don't think the chest spawn rate is the problem. I believe it's keys that people are struggling to find. I also spend a good portion of my days wandering Christmas Town and don't seem to find any keys, and barely any items
SinCitySinner [2116762]

don't need to increase chest spawn rates..... you need to fix the chest spawn bug that only has chest spawning in/around the western parking area

 

players are camping out the dozen or so spawn points..... no chests are spawning anywhere else on the map

 

this bug was reported over 36 hours ago.....
Jack-o [133039] Admin Staff

The problem also is that when you do find and successfully open a key chest, you lose your key and get no items in return as CT crashes.