If I complete the hospital job and become a brain surgeon and have the ability to revive people, can I leave for another job and still be able to revive? Or do I have to stay as a brain surgeon to be able to revive?
Jobs
Started by Darkrain0420 [2162390] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 3 likes ·
You can leave and keep the ability. Same for the Education and Law starter jobs.
If I complete the hospital job and become a brain surgeon and have the ability to revive people, can I leave for another job and still be able to revive? Or do I have to stay as a brain surgeon to be able to revive?
You can leave and keep the ability.
Same for the Education and Law starter jobs.