Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Divorcing

Started by KingWolf [2199786] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

KingWolf [2199786]

The wiki states that you have to be married 7 days before you can divorce someone.

I tested this out by marrying someone and was able to instantly divorce them on the same day.
Stewie [1494547]

I suppose this must have been changed when the new marriage system was introduced?

If a staff member or Chedburn can confirm this to be the case, then I will personally change it on the Wiki myself.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think Sergey should be able to check this and ensure the full marriage has existed for at least 7 days before divorcing is possible.