how do i figure out the combination for the christmas chests? I got a bunch of keys but don't know what I'm supposed to do next?
chest combination?
Started by Donnie [2205256] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
how do i figure out the combination for the christmas chests? I got a bunch of keys but don't know what I'm supposed to do next?
The combination chests and key chests are 2 different chests. If you use a key, you dont require a combination. As for the combination chests, if a number is green, it is correct. If it is orange, you have the right number in the wrong place, if it is red, the number doesnt fit anywhere. Start with 123 then 456 then 789 to find your combination.
Thanks AJ, I'll give it a go