Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inaccessible Item

Started by Rum4nyby [1567187] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Rum4nyby [1567187]

So I made a post about this in another thread but I don't see any replies there so here's my own.

[image: gyazo.com]

This item has been stuck in 43,53 since the beginning of CT. It is hella inaccessible because it's under the goddamn car.  Could I just get the can of Xmas sent to me or something?
Nola [2103158]

I have this same issue. You don't have to send me anything, can you please delete it so it's not there taunting me.
Rum4nyby [1567187]

Hi. I've tried this, it is not possible. One of the squares even throws me into the CT jail. Gonna get this reopened as I'm unable to collect the can still.