Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bad poker split

Started by Murd0Maniak [1544514] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Vortex_ [2208377] ×1

Murd0Maniak [1544514]

3-way all in, had winning hand,  got approx 70m less then supposed to.

Had A5 

board came 9A9xx

villan(Vortex_ [2208377]) had QJ

Time: approx 15:35

 

Table was:

Name: kyawheros tournament
ID: 206318
Owner:
Stakes: $2
Players: 0/
Spectators: 756570
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $100000000
Maximum money: $
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: ON

Refund please.

 

Mentions: Vortex_ [2208377]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Are you sure, that this is correct gameID? According to log this game wasn't even started at all, table owner quit because no one joined.
Murd0Maniak [1544514]

Yes, seems its wrong id info(some random tournament table info), I was on cash table but, seems table got closed before I copied it so table info tab fetched  some random garbage. When you leave table and keep it open on your browser  and last person leaves, seems you still see it as active and last guy sitting on it, because I saw the last guy still sitting on it when I copied the info.

Well as no real table info you can close the report, next time I get bad split I immediately make the copy. I will grind that missing 70m back myself. Merry Christmas aurel1.....