Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bug

Started by Milutin_K [1778539] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Milutin_K [1778539]

Please check poker table ID: 206370, there was bad split between Khadku and me in last hand before he left table.

We both reraised  each other and both went all in, he had around 12m more than me but I had two pairs and he had nothing but we bot got almost the same split around 45m each, so in fact I got around 30m less than I should.