Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Australia

Started by 8osshog [2189546] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
8osshog [2189546]

I would love to see Australia added as a county.

But with it only being able to be accessed from dubai 

And then with some very unique items.

they could be a pavlova - adds large happy

                                      - large first aid kit

                                      - some sort of energy drink with big increase

                                     - a decent drug

 
Doc- [2084285]

I don't know how I feel about the "only being able to be accessed from Dubai" part.

But R+ nonetheless. More travel-able countries would be interesting for sure 
xWARxMONGERx [2073504]

Cross-over flights would make planning your traveling more strategic! They would have to have some way to spend Energy while flying due to the long flight times! I think this could work.