Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

E-mail Change

Started by Yzsi [2124244] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Yzsi [2124244]

Hello! I wanted to change my e-mail that I use and used, to register my Torn account. The company that hosts the e-mail will close in 2019.

I used the Preferences- Change Email -Address- Recover – „I need to recover or unlock my account „ method.

Not because I dont know my email information, just because it says that:

„This process will verify your identity and change the email address associated with an account and/or reset its additional security features.”

I answered best of my abilitys. When it asked for the country I registrered from i put in my home country and it said that I dont play/log in enough from my current location to be that location. Or something similar. Yes, I play form home (I registered form home), from work, and rarely from phone.

I put in my Annual Subscription info in it when it asked me to. Finished the process.

And in the end it said that the info I typed was not enought to change my e-mail adress.

I would have tryed again but I cant: „Account recovery is currently disabled for this account, please try again later.”

What should I do?
Grif [882958]

The tool will reset itself

If you keep logging in on the same device from the same IP it will register as a commonly used ip