I got an event saying I got a free merit merry Christmas but never received the merit
Free merit
Started by Clyde_ [1370054] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I got an event saying I got a free merit merry Christmas but never received the merit
You have received a free merit reset. Merry Christmas!
It's a Free Merit RESET.
So go to your Merits Page and you are able to RESET your merits.
Kind Regards,
Trader
Oh ok