Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job prerequisites

Started by TheWanderer27 [2209583] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
TheWanderer27 [2209583]

Currently I'm working at the casino, but I want to change jobs eventually. 

I was wondering what the prereqs are for Medical, Law, and education.

Also, do job points from one job transfer to another? 

Thanks for your help
Kapaciarz [2101965]

Job points doesnt transfer, but you dont lose them when you change job. So you can come back and they will be there.

About required stats https://www.torn.com/wiki/Jobs